A Brief History of Ho-Sin Elementary School
The school , founded on April 1st ,1917, is located in Ho-Sin village Pi-Tou township Chang-Hua county.
In April of 1920, The school was named as “ Xiao-Pu-Xin Public School”, and as “ Pi-Tou Public School” in that October.
In 1941, it was renamed as “Pi-Tou School”.
After the National Revolution in 1946, it was renamed as “ Ho-Sin School”.
Till 1968, it was renamed as “ Ho-Sin Elementary School” after the nine-year compulsory education program announced.
Currently there are 28 classes in school and a resource school and kindergardentotal numbers more than 900 persons of enrollment.
Copyright (c) 1999-2002 Chang-hua County Ho-Sin Elementary School. All rights reserved.